FREE DELIVERY ON
ORDERS OVER £200
QUESTIONS CALL US ON
01600 891 212
GET UP TO 10% OFF AT
CHECKOUT - LEARN MORE
These Terms & Conditions exist in order to clarify any potential issues for both buyer and seller, however in a nutshell we will work as hard and quick as possible, using good old fashioned common sense, to resolve said issues.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the following Terms and Conditions are applicable to every order placed or accepted on this site with Furniture Importers. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
'You' means the person who buys or agrees to buy Goods from Furniture Importers
'We' 'our' 'us' means Furniture Importers
'Goods' means the products you agree to buy from us.
'Days/day' means any working day except Saturday, Sunday and all Public and Bank holidays.
'Transport cost’ - this is £45 per collection/delivery £20 for orders under £200. (Please note: if you live on a first floor or higher, a charge of £20 will be added for delivery, even if the order is over £200.)
'Site' means this website
2. The Order for the Goods. Any order placed with us, by whatever medium will be regarded as an offer by you to buy the Goods from us. If your order is accepted you will be sent acknowledgment confirming the Goods ordered, the price and an order number, at that point a contract will exist between you and us.
3. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
4. All Goods supplied by us come with a warranty of at least 12 months against faults, please see what we do not regard as faults.
5. Photographs & information on our web-site are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly match the product itself or its colour or the colour of any materials. Photographs or illustrations do not comprise any contractual warranty on our part and you should not rely on them as an exact representation of the products. All measurements shown on our website are approximate. Occasionally we make changes in the specification of the goods in the interest of quality and improvement. Please email ahead if a small change in size may deem the item unusable, and we will double check the measurement for you. All dimensions specified by us are approximate.
6. Invalidity. If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions will not be affected.
8. Entire Agreement. Nothing said/written by any of our staff on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these Terms and Conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any of the Goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
1) Our Terms & conditions. These are a contract between us and you.
2) Copyright material appears on the Site which is our property or the property of our content and technology providers. We do not give permission for you to re-publish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site but you may download information from the site for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright Law, no copying, re-distribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the Copyright owner. For permissions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We will not be liable to you for any consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the site or information on the site. Subject as provided below, all terms implied by Law are excluded, caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or directors and also for fraudulent misrepresentation caused by us, our employees, agents or directors.
4) You agree that English Law shall apply to these terms and to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts if a dispute arises. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. We aim to ensure our site complies with English Law but not necessarily laws of any other country.
5) Any formal, legal notices should be sent to us by e-mail email@example.com & confirmed by post; Furniture Importers, Kirby's Yard, Old Monmouth Road, Whitchurch, HR9 6DJ
Copyright © 1998-2019 Furniture Importers.